To promote adequate and affordable housing, economic opportunity and a suitable living environment without discrimination for low-income, very low-income families, persons with disabilities or the elderly.
The MRHA will accomplish its mission ideals through its goals and objectives:
- Providing decent, safe and affordable housing in your community.
- Ensuring equal opportunity in housing for everyone.
- Promoting self-sufficiency and asset development of financially disadvantaged families and individuals.
- Improving community, quality of life and economic vitality.
- Increase resident participation through resident council and/or advisory committee.
- To provide timely response to resident request for maintenance problems.
- To return vacated units with new residents in 20 days.
- To continue to enforce our “One Strike” policies for residents and applicants.
- To improve and/or maintain our financial stability through aggressive rent collections and improved reserve position.